সমস্ত বাংলাদেশী মোবাইল অপারেটরের গ্রামীণফোন (জিপি), বাংলালিংক, রবি, এয়ারটেল, টেলিটক তার প্রিপেইড গ্রাহকদের জন্য জরুরি ব্যালান্স পরিষেবা চালু করেছে। এই পরিষেবাটির মাধ্যমে, ব্যবহারকারীরা ভারসাম্য শেষ হয়ে না যাওয়ার পরে বা তাদের ভারসাম্য শূন্য হয়ে গেলেও যোগাযোগ করতে পারে। সিস্টেম (মোবাইল অপারেটর) গ্রাহকের অ্যাকাউন্টে এয়ারটাইম জমা দেবে। ধার করা এয়ারটাইম বা টকটাইম ব্যালেন্স পরের বার যখন গ্রাহক তার অ্যাকাউন্টটি রিচার্জ করে তবে তা পরিশোধ করা হবে। মোবাইল অপারেটরের উপর নির্ভর করে গ্রাহকরা জরুরি ব্যালেন্স হিসাবে 10 টি কে থেকে 100 টিটেকে পাবেন।
* How to emergency balance from Bangladeshi mobile operators
* GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk Emergency Balance check
* Robi emergency / Jhotpot balance?
All Robi user can get 5 or up to 100tk as an advanced.
| * GrameenPhone emergency balance?
All GP prepaid user can be able to get up to 100tk as advanced balance.
* Banglalink Sim Emergency balance
Every Banglalink user can get 10tk as an emergency balance. But the priyojon & platinum user can get up to 100tk.
* Airtel Emergency balance
Now airtel user can get talk-time and internet emergency balance anytime, anywhere!
Note: You may be charged extra on your next balance recharge.
* Teletalk Emergency Balance
Airtel Emergency Balance Service Fee (Tk.)
|Loan Detail||Service Fee (Tk.)||Total (Tk.)|
|Loan 12 TK||2.55||14.55|
|Loan 15 TK||2.55||17.55|
|Loan 22 TK||2.55||24.55|
|Loan 25 TK||2.55||27.55|
|Loan 32 TK||2.55||34.55|
|Loan 50 TK||2.55||52.55|
|Loan 100 TK||2.55||102.55|
Note : Teletalk Emergency Balance
- The Emergency Balance Service allows Teletalk subscribers to get loans and use mobile operator’s services with zero or low balance. The service is available through SMS and USSD.
- The Emergency Balance service uses the scoring feature to decide whether to give a loan to the subscriber who requests it or not. The subscriber may request the maximum loan available or request a specific loan amount by sending a corresponding command. Subscribers are charged a service fee for using the Emergency Balance service.
- Note : Banglalink Sim Emergency balance
- When your main balance is Tk. 20 or less, you will be eligible to avail the Banglalink emergency service
- An SMS notification fee of Tk. 2.00 (excluding VAT, SD & SC) is applicable for availing a loan of Tk.15 and above
- Based on your usage criteria, you can get higher amounts of Banglalink emergency balance
- Your request will be invalid, if you have any previous unpaid Banglalink emergency amounts
- All Banglalink Prepaid and Call & Control customers can enjoy this service
- To avail Tk.10 emergency main balance, dial *874*10# (FOC)
- New connections can avail this service after 30 days of activation
- To check the loan eligibility, dial *874*9#
- Dial *874*0# to check the status
Note : GrameenPhone emergency balance?
Terms & Conditions
- Emergency Balance is completely free of charges for Grameenphone subscribers. No subscription fee or charges are applicable for availing Emergency balance
- All GP pre-paid (Bondhu,Smile, Business Solutions (1,2,3, Shofol,5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP ,VP will be able to dynamic maximum Taka 200 as dynamic emergency balance
- To avail the Emergency Balance, customers need to dial *121*1*3# (Free of Charge)
- Customers can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS (including SMS to ports)
- No Incoming SMS, Monthly Subscription fee and EDGE usage will be charged from the Emergency Balance
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Emergency Balance
- Dynamic Emergency amount will get refreshed monthly based on customer usage behavior. To know the eligible amount please dial *121*1010*2#
- Roaming usage is not applicable in Emergency Balance
- The emergency balance usage will be deducted from the amount recharged/refilled by the customer and unused Emergency Balance also will be cleared . For partial recharge (lower than the usage of Emergency Balance), partial amount will be deducted from the borrowed amount and the rest of the amount will be deducted from the next recharge/refilled amount as per usage logic.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
- Customer can only avail further emergency balance after paying the due amount
- Customers will be able to check the Emergency Balance amount by dialing *121*1*2# (Free of charge)
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Emergency Balance
- To enjoy emergency balance customers needs to have a valid main account
- All other tariff, services and Pulse will remain unchanged
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff
- This offer is not applicable for skitto users
Note : Jhotpot Emergency Balance
Terms & Conditions
- All eligible Robi prepaid customers can avail jhotpot balance service up to Tk. 100
- You can check your Eligibility by Dialing *8#
- To avail the Jhotpot Balance, you need to dial *123*007# (Free of Charge)
- An SMS notification fee of BDT 2.00 (excluding VAT, SD & SC) is applicable for availing a loan of BDT 12 and above.
- You can use this Jhotpot Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Jhotpot Balance.
- The Jhotpot balance amount can be used at any time.
- You will be able to check the Jhotpot Balance amount by dialing *1# or *222# (Free of charge).
- You can check your Outstanding Balance (Balance that is not paid after taking Jhotpot Balance) by dialing *8# and then go to Account menu and Press 1 to check Outstanding Balance.
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Jhotpot Balance.
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.